Sunday, March 4, 2007

Christian Tennis Association: ICTA California- Day 4

This is going to be one exciting ride in California.

God must have HUGE plans for the International Christian Tennis Association during our first SERVING HARD In The Streets TM, a newly developed large-scale mission trip style which focuses on partnerships between ministries & churches for ICTA's Bible distribution & street evangelism.

Why do I think God has HUGE plans for this mission trip!?

Well, let me ask you why you would think God would have HUGE plans! Do you do much evangelism or mission activities? If so, you know Satan will stand in your way. Thus, the stronger Satan stands, the more concerned he is about the mission trip!

That said, Satan must be terrified about ICTA distributing 1000's of Bibles and Christian tracks throughout the cities of Indian Wells & Palm Springs in partnership with among the finest Christian ministries & churches in California, Florida, and Texas.

I am writing a book which has recorded the journey I have been on while founding the International Christian Tennis Association and growing it into an authentic Christian ministry with members in over 1500 cities in 50 countries. Chronologically written, the book is fascinating and stands tall as a beacon of what to expect when God calls you to step out in Faith.

My book shares with you the amazingly blessed path God has set for me. Several section of my book detail how God actually uses Satan to help my ministry grow and succeed. God's allowing of demonic activity to harm my small ministry actually has taught me, more than any other single thing, to cling to Him more closely and to trust in His promises. Thus, my enemies have been among my greatest allies.

This enemy-helper type scenario is now in full force as the International Christian Tennis Association travels completely across the country to share the Gospel of Christ.

Funny thing, I almost cancelled the trip! Yep, my schedule is tight and I am busily developing a tennis facility and a tennis tour company, plus I own a tennis academy, so I was minutes from totally cancelling the mission trip and going to a local junior event on the weekend instead.

Then, I get a passionate phone call from a friend at a church in Indian Wells basically informing me I need to make the mission trip happen! Thank God for enemies writing easy to trace & hold accountable emails! The phone call was my affirmation from God this mission trips must happen...

That phone call helped me deepen friendships. That phone call guided me closer to my mentors. That phone call legitimized the entire mission trip to churches that had been on the fences deciding if they wanted to help. That phone call allowed those new to my ministry to trust in God's call to battle.

That one phone call sent by a friend was a phone call I consider directly from the Creator telling me to pack my bags and enjoy the weather in California!

This is going to be a HUGE mission trip!

Scott Paschal
386 793 0557