Wednesday, March 14, 2007

International Christian Tennis Association

Rafa vs Fernando was my favorite match!


I knew today was going to be amazing by the way it started out. During my Tennis Missionary Training Class today during breakfast, we focused on serving God faithfully with what He gives. I could see the impact it had on everyone. I enjoyed preaching and teaching. We could see others, who were not part of our group, being impacted as well as they walked by or listened in.

The highlight of the day for me was spending time sharing my testimony and my faith to a young man with a strong drug addiction. I really hurt when I see how much potential is lost through drugs. Our time together was effective, and he later introduced me to his father and his sister, then his mom. I look forward to him visiting my tennis academy in Florida.

Another highlight of my wonderful day was spending time on the phone setting up an accountability group for our upcoming ICTA Missions Tour, SERVING OUR GOD!. What this accountability group means for me is that a strong group of my main supporters are coming together to help take a big load of work off of my shoulders.

These tremendous guys are going to work together to bring the International Christian Tennis Association to pro tournaments worldwide. An attorney, an accountant, a businessman, a fundraiser, a preacher... these 5 guys will be such a tremendous blessing for me. Their group will do all the leg work I've been having to do!

This will free my time up so I can build my tennis facility... which is next on my agenda!

A tennis facility!? Yep. After several years of prayer and planning, the International Christian Tennis Association is ready to step out in faith in a big way and build a tennis facility to serve as a beacon for Christ worldwide within the sport of tennis.

Finally, a huge thank you to my Day 12 gang! This group of ICTA California members was so much fun. Everybody is a comedian, eh!? God was reaching deep inside so many people at the tournament today. To see God's presence filling one of the most prestigious sporting events in the world is exciting. To see God moving in the hearts of the retired people we meet is so special. Connecting them to each other is really amazing for me.

God bless you and enjoy the pics!

Scott Paschal

A neat family signing up for an ICTA California membership!

This group of kids each received free gifts from ICTA!


Melody Snelen and Robin, Mark's Mom who flew in from Mexico City, talking to visitors.

A wonderful retired physician joining ICTA California membership

Me signing up new ICTA California members.
Great to meet you!